Can someone please tell me how long it takes for a moderator to review your EA?

I have been waiting for a moderator to Okay my EA, which I am placing in the market here but they have not yet responded.

Actually, I have tried before and they pointed out changes I needed to make in order to comply with the mql5 community rules.

But the truth is I left the listing for some time before checking up to see the moderato's comments  and so I do not really know how long it took

for their response to come through. I stayed away for quite some time on one of those occasions.

So please if anyone knows, I will be happy to be informed how long it takes for admin/moderators to respond.

Thanks. 

Once you put the product on "Ready" mode it will take around a week to be in "Proof read" mode and every time you are asked to make a change the process start again  and you have to wait around a week but if everything is ok your EA will be published just be patient and do what market moderators ask you.

You should read the Market rules if you want to be a seller :

All Products offered through the Market service are subject to pre-testing and pre-moderation. Usually 10 working days are given for Product testing, however testing can be completed sooner.

Alain Verleyen #:

You should read the Market rules if you want to be a seller :

Good day,

What if I just want to see my statistics as they would appear for seller. Because my signals have taken forever and I doubt they will be put on market soon (But they are all profitable)

Reason: