Help me, I found a Big bug. Please update the MT5 to correct it .

I  found many function they can't use the "PERIOD_H4" and  "PERIOD_H1" as parametre in Mql5. 

a simple example:

if ( Bars( _Symbol , PERIOD_H4 ) < 100  )  return;

it can't be compiled and return this error information :  'Bars' - no one of the overloads can be applied to the function call.

This bug so big and parrent, please correct it hurry. 

if you fond thd solution  Please try it in Mql5  af first.   I can forecast that your solution is unuseful.

Liangjun Qi:

I  found many function they can't use the "PERIOD_H4" and  "PERIOD_H1" as parametre in Mql5. 

a simple example:

if(Bars(_Symbol,PERIOD_H4))<100 ) return;

it can't be compiled and return this error information :  'Bars' - no one of the overloads can be applied to the function call.

this bug so big and parrent, please correct it hurry. 

Try iBars(...,...)

Please pay attention to: it is in MQL5.  It there isn't the "iBars" function but "Bars" .

if(Bars(_Symbol,PERIOD_H4)<100) return;

count the parenthesis maybe there is the error.

Marco vd Heijden:
unuseful, please try it.

Damian Mateusz Dziadosz:
count the parenthesis maybe there is the error.
unuseful, please try it.

Liangjun Qi:
unuseful, please try it.
if(Bars(_Symbol,PERIOD_H4)<100) return(0);
try this

Liangjun Qi:

a simple example:

if you fond thd solution  Please try it in Mql5  af first.   I can forecast that your solution is unuseful.

There is no problem to compile this code. Build 1295.

Liangjun Qi:

a simple example:

Sorrry, every one. I found I have set "PERIOD_H4=6" as the head part of the EA which was from a replacing operation , so the "PERIOD_H4" can't be used here.
Reason: