Can "Panama Papers" affect Forex market in the future?

• 19% (10)
  • 44% (24)
  • 37% (20)
Total voters: 54

I read some article about Panama Papers that it is very important leak for financial market.

It can be affect some of political issue in the world.

What do you think about it?

Recently I am not sure about this.. let see what happen in future

What's Panama Papers?

Francis Dogbe:
What's Panama Papers?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panama_Papers

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-35918844

Francis Dogbe:
What's Panama Papers?
The Panama Papers are a leaked set of 11.5 million confidential documents that provide detailed information about more than 214,000 offshore companies listed by the Panamanian corporate service provider Mossack Fonseca, including the identities of shareholders and directors of the companies. The documents show how wealthy individuals, including public officials, hide their money from public scrutiny. The papers identify current government leaders from five countries – Argentina, Iceland, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine, and the United Arab Emirates – as well as government officials, close relatives, and close associates of various heads of government of more than forty other countries, includingBrazilChinaPeruFranceIndiaMalaysiaMexicoPakistanRomaniaRussiaSouth AfricaSpainSyria, and the United Kingdom.
Offshore financial centre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Offshore financial centre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  • en.wikipedia.org
German assets in tax havens in relation to the total German GDP.[1] Havens in countries with tax information sharing allowing for compliance enforcement have been in decline. The "Big 7" shown are Hong Kong, Ireland, Lebanon, Liberia, Panama, Singapore, and Switzerland. An offshore financial centre (OFC) is a small, low-tax jurisdiction...

no it does not concern with panama papers . . . . . .  .. . ..  .. 

these are two different thing 

Everything will be fine, it is unlikely to affect the market. I believe that it can only affect people who are in these papers.

And of course those that believe it will affect the market..

Yes, but it will not make forex market collaps.
Reason: