Need to cancel a job.

I placed a job and made payment for it. But have now received a message through the chat box that the developer cannot go through with it and has asked me to cancel it. The problem is that that job does not appear in My Jobs area. How do i go about cancelling it?

Thanks 

Go to "Freelance" to the job you are talking about and cancel it.

Damian Mateusz Dziadosz:
Go to "Freelance" to the job you are talking about and cancel it.
It was started by the developer and so it now does not show up! Not even on the freelance main page

This is your last opened job 

https://www.mql5.com/en/job/41809

Click on this then click selected and there you can see your selected developer name and discussion. To cancel the job You or developer apply arbitration and then moderator will cancel the job or set it as new. However you cannot withdraw funds after cancellation.  

Freelance service at MQL5.com: PSE Pivot Robot
Freelance service at MQL5.com: PSE Pivot Robot
  • www.mql5.com
I need an expert robot to enter and exit trades based on pivot points. It is a fairly simple procedure that needs to 1) Identify the pivot point based on highs and lows 2) Calculate the range of the candlestick and based on pre-set range conditions in the settings, use a percentage of the range to determine the stop loss and take profit levels. If you are interested and can complete the task for $40 in 3 days maximum, please reply back and I will give you more details. Thanks

Waseem Raza:

This is your last opened job 

https://www.mql5.com/en/job/41809

Click on this then click selected and there you can see your selected developer name and discussion. To cancel the job You or developer apply arbitration and then moderator will cancel the job or set it as new. However you cannot withdraw funds after cancellation.  

Nope... this is not the job. This particular job has not been started. It is a job called High Low Difference and has the following details in it:

I need a script that can do the following:

1) If this box is checked -

a) Calculate difference between High/Low of candlestick and display on right top corner of the screen in a large font. The difference of the High/Low will be of the second last candlestick in that particular time chart.

b) When crosshair is clicked/activated, it should give the difference of the High/Low of the candlestick it is on. This will keep changing as the cursor keeps moving. 

There no other job in your profile , it means job already canceled or deleted. 

You need to write this description  in freelance section after opening a new job.

Best 

I think you mean to cancel this JOB :

https://www.mql5.com/en/job/42129.

To cancel the job You or developer apply arbitration and then moderator will cancel the job

Freelance service at MQL5.com: High Low Difference
Freelance service at MQL5.com: High Low Difference
  • www.mql5.com
I need a script that can do the following: 1) If this box is checked -  a) Calculate difference between High/Low of candlestick and display on right top corner of the screen in a large font. The difference of the High/Low will be of the second last candlestick in that particular time chart. b) When crosshair is clicked/activated, it should give the difference of the High/Low of the candlestick it is on. This will keep changing as the cursor keeps moving.   2) If this box is checked -...
Reason: