Indicators: MA-Crossover_Alert

MA-Crossover_Alert:

The simplest semaphore indicator having alerts and providing the possibility to send signals to a mailbox.

MA-Crossover_Alert

Author: Nikolay Kositsin

hi;

very good .

but there is a warning.

i attached it .

can you please check it, thanks.

Files:

TIMisthebest:

hi;

very good .

but there is a warning.

i attached it .

can you please check it, thanks.

Change this line to get rid of warning

double sum,pr=0;

codersguru:

Change this line to get rid of warning

thank you.

Hello

There is no alert in this indicator....on chart it shows arrows but there is no allert....In code itself there is:SOUNDON=true but in inputs there is no option for SOUNDON=true/false... and there is no option for e-mail as well. Am I doing something wrong or indicator is incomplete without allert? Also what is it: Numberof Alerts  2?

Thank you  

Files:

mima:

Hello

There is no alert in this indicator....on chart it shows arrows but there is no allert....In code itself there is:SOUNDON=true but in inputs there is no option for SOUNDON=true/false... and there is no option for e-mail as well. Am I doing something wrong or indicator is incomplete without allert? Also what is it: Numberof Alerts  2?

Thank you  

You have to replace extern with input in these 2 lines :

extern input bool SoundON=true; //Alert
extern input bool EmailON=false; //Email

angevoyageur2013.04.28 00:562013.04.28 00:56:50

You have to replace extern with input in these 2 lines :

extern input bool SoundON=true; //Alert
extern input bool EmailON=false; //Email

Thank you Angevoyager. I will try to change Numberof alerts to se what is it.

Hello

This indicator gives numeorous alerts for 1 cross....Is it possible to get just one simple alert  for one cross like EMA cross up or EMa Coss Down?

Files:
mca-sinals.png  43 kb

mima:

Hello

This indicator gives numeorous alerts for 1 cross....Is it possible to get just one simple alert  for one cross like EMA cross up or EMa Coss Down?

Obviously it's possible, what have you tried ?

angevoyageur:
Obviously it's possible, what have you tried ?

Hello

I tried to change NumberofAlerts to 1 and that did not work either...still has two alerts. This type of indicator  shouldnt be BUY/SELL anyway. To change code I do not know.

MQL.com had maybe still have examples how to create alerts but I couldnt find it anymore... 

mima:

Hello

I tried to change NumberofAlerts to 1 and that did not work either...still has two alerts. This type of indicator  shouldnt be BUY/SELL anyway. To change code I do not know.

MQL.com had maybe still have examples how to create alerts but I couldnt find it anymore... 

There are plenty of resources on this site : Articles, Documentation, Codebase. If you can't code, maybe you want to ask for a job.
Reason: