Is Markets.com not supported within MQL5?

Hi,

Markets.com is a big broker. And they are not new.

I searched for them in METATRADER 4 and they are added there, but I could not find them at MQL5. I searched for Markets.com af the 'Metatrader Trading Platform Accounts' settings within MQL5. What is the reason I can't find Markets.com within MQL5, while they are added at METATRADER 4. It seems that markets.com is a professional broker and I want to trade MQL5 signals with them. 

Would you be able to help me? Did I miss someting? 

Thanks,

Richard 

rvhooij:

Hi,

I want to use markets.com as my broker. It's a big broker and they advertise with MT4.

But it' s not selectable from the MQL5 settings menu.

Would you be able to help me?

Thanks,

Richard 

What you mean by Selectable???

rvhooij:

Hi,

I want to use markets.com as my broker. It's a big broker and they advertise with MT4.

But it' s not selectable from the MQL5 settings menu.

Would you be able to help me?

Thanks,

Richard 

This is a new broker, and i think you have to wait for more comments

Mohammad Soubra:
What you mean by Selectable???

Hi Mohammad, I updated my question. Is it clear for you now?

I searched for them in METATRADER 4 and they are added there, but I could not find them at MQL5. I searched for Markets.com af the 'Metatrader Trading Platform Accounts' settings within MQL5. What is the reason I can't find Markets.com within MQL5, while they are added at METATRADER 4. It seems that markets.com is a professional broker and I want to trade MQL5 signals with them.  

Khurram Mustafa:
This is a new broker, and i think you have to wait for more comments

Hi Khurram, they are not new. I updated my question.

I searched for them in METATRADER 4 and they are added there, but I could not find them at MQL5. I searched for Markets.com af the 'Metatrader Trading Platform Accounts' settings within MQL5. What is the reason I can't find Markets.com within MQL5, while they are added at METATRADER 4. It seems that markets.com is a professional broker and I want to trade MQL5 signals with them.  

rvhooij:

Hi Khurram, they are not new. I updated my question.

Then  it clearly means that Markets.com is not supported by MQL5.

have you contact Markets.com?? 

Khurram Mustafa:

Then  it clearly means that Markets.com is not supported by MQL5.

have you contact Markets.com?? 

Yeah, I did. It's Eastern, so they will not respond :-)

rvhooij:
Yeah, I did. It's Eastern, so they will not respond :-)
In this case the bettoer optio n is "WAIT" :)

Khurram Mustafa:
In this case the bettoer optio n is "WAIT" :)
Could be that they don't have meta trader 5 accounts supported? 

Ales Vidergar:
Could be that they don't have meta trader 5 accounts supported? 
May be sir, well what so ever the answer will be fine for rvhooij :) 
Reason: