Push only deals

Is there any way to enable push notifications but just on deals and not all the trades?

Thanks in advances 

imsp:

Is there any way to enable push notifications but just on deals and not all the trades?

Thanks in advances 

Hello imsp ,

You can try to programmatically use the function SendNotification() instead of using the automatic push notifications from the MT5 terminal.

In this case you have full control of when the notifications should be sent to your mobile.

Regards,

Malacarne 

Rodrigo Malacarne:

Hello imsp ,

You can try to programmatically use the function SendNotification() instead of using the automatic push notifications from the MT5 terminal.

In this case you have full control of when the notifications should be sent to your mobile.

Regards,

Malacarne 

Thanks for your answer.

The question is that I use a EA without access to the source code. How can I do that? Use a script or what?

I am a MT newbie :) 

imsp:

Thanks for your answer.

The question is that I use a EA without access to the source code. How can I do that? Use a script or what?

Ah ok...

I thought you had developed the EA yourself!

In this case, you could try to contact your developer about this. Or, in the WORST case, you can try to develop a SCRIPT to do the work for you. Scripts run in a separate instance, so they can easily run alongside the Expert Advisor.

Regards,

Malacarne 

imsp:

Thanks for your answer.

You can open  a job in freelance section or can create your own script or program just for alerts
Reason: