Can anyone help with a new alert notification on mobile phone

I want to switch a new alert notification on mobile phone, is that possible in settings of MT4/MT5 terminals ?

Manpreet Singh: I want to switch a new alert notification on mobile phone, is that possible in settings of MT4/MT5 terminals ?

Your question is not clear. What do you mean by "new alert notification"?

Please explain your question in more detail.

If you want to use Push Notifications in your EA, then use the following function ...

SendNotification

Send push notifications to mobile terminals whose MetaQuotes IDs are specified in the Notifications tab

Documentation on MQL5: Network Functions / SendNotification
Documentation on MQL5: Network Functions / SendNotification
  • www.mql5.com
SendNotification - Network Functions - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

If you are wanting to add another mobile device to the list of devices that receive the push notifications, then add its MQID to the Options in MetaTrader ...

Notifications

Fernando Carreiro #:

If you are wanting to add another mobile device to the list of devices that receive the push notifications, then add its MQID to the Options in MetaTrader ...

Thank you for sharing this information, but I am aware about this, just want to know that, do this setting in metatrader provide news alert for high/medium impact news alert ? and what kind of alerts it sends to mobile

Manpreet Singh #: Thank you for sharing this information, but I am aware about this, just want to know that, do this setting in metatrader provide news alert for high/medium impact news alert ? and what kind of alerts it sends to mobile

MetaTrader can display Economic Calendar events but not with alerts — Fundamental Analysis - Price Charts, Technical and Fundamental Analysis - MetaTrader 5 Help

On your mobile device you can also use the Tradays mobile app by MetaQuotes, where you can enable alerts for events of your choice.

CAn we code such a thing ?

Manpreet Singh #: CAn we code such a thing ?

You really should get into the habit of referencing the documentation ... Documentation on MQL5: Economic Calendar

Documentation on MQL5: Economic Calendar
Documentation on MQL5: Economic Calendar
  • www.mql5.com
Economic Calendar - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
Reason: