Experts: Pending Order

Pending Order:

Pending Order is an order that will be executed if the price touches a point that we specify, in other words open pending order means ordering to open a position at a certain price level. So if price hits a predetermined level, then automatically we have an open trading positions.

pendingorder

Author: Widianto Pramana

very nice

I like it

thanks for your example

Hi There,

If you can help me...i want the ea to place two stop orders(one buy and one sell) from current price 10 pips away only once during the hours mentioned in input tab...

how to do it? i am not coder nor i am familiar with the code so i dont know...please guide me

thanks

suptrad:

Hi There,

If you can help me...i want the ea to place two stop orders(one buy and one sell) from current price 10 pips away only once during the hours mentioned in input tab...

how to do it? i am not coder nor i am familiar with the code so i dont know...please guide me

thanks

I understand your intentions and ideas that you provide. 
You can contact me in a private message, I hope I can help you

Widianto Pramana:
I understand your intentions and ideas that you provide. 
You can contact me in a private message, I hope I can help you
Nice Work! it will be nice if this can be shared as well. thanks. :)

Hello, 

I tried to copy the whole EA and only delete two following cmd and fine-tune SL & TP, I only want to execute the buy stop and sell stop strategy, however, it works only on 3 digits currency pairs (e.g.: USDJPY, AUDJPY, GBPJPY...), but not on 5 digits currency pairs (e.g.: USDAUD, USDGBP, EURGBP...) @@

Please give me a hand to figure out how to fix it, thank you 

if(totalorder(2)==0){res=OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUYLIMIT,NR(Lots), Ask-Distance*Point, 3, Ask-Distance*Point-SL*Point,Ask-Distance*Point+TP*Point, "", Magic, 0, Blue);}
if(totalorder(3)==0){res=OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_SELLLIMIT,NR(Lots) , Bid+Distance*Point, 3, Bid+Distance*Point+SL*Point,Bid+Distance*Point-TP*Point, "", Magic, 0, Red);}

why it do not open position when distance=1

can you add a function where unopened pending order will be deleted at a certain time?

Hello Widianta,

How could I contact you in a private message?

Szabolcs Balint

I can't attach to the graphic...I don't know why...only autoinstall EA work correctly
Reason: