Help - Ununderstandable MT4 for iPhone message

I have recently installed MT4 on my iphone. I am not getting any data or connection to the trading platform, though i do receive push messages. I am getting lots of journal entries that "Generated key required"; which I don't understand and do not know how to resolve it.

Could it be related to my failure to connect to my demo account? If it is asking for the "key", how do I get it?

How do I resolve the problem.

Thanks you for your assistance.

Jozo707

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

jozo707:

I have recently installed MT4 on my iphone. I am not getting any data or connection to the trading platform, though i do receive push messages. I am getting lots of journal entries that "Generated key required"; which I don't understand and do not know how to resolve it.

Could it be related to my failure to connect to my demo account? If it is asking for the "key", how do I get it?

How do I resolve the problem.

Thanks you for your assistance.

Jozo707

Are you using the correct login information ? Also is this connection via remote connection ? 
Reason: