i can not login into my account why?

i can not login into my account suddenly , even i enter password and login but nothing happens, no connections is written on right side of slide screen , what kind of this problem is and i am using fpro demo 03 server ,

sikandarali:
i can not login into my account suddenly , even i enter password and login but nothing happens, no connections is written on right side of slide screen , what kind of this problem is and i am using fpro demo 03 server ,
What did your Broker say when you asked them ?

RaptorUK:
What did your Broker say when you asked them ?

it is same problem that i am facing but constantly , any one can give solution ?

There is a continuous problem with my account, can not log in anytime, shows in the right corner invalid account all the time, please advise, using XM-Global Demo 4, I tried to uninstall and install several times and it's not working.

Jose Cardenas:
There is a continuous problem with my account, can not log in anytime, shows in the right corner invalid account all the time, please advise, using XM-Global Demo 4, I tried to uninstall and install several times and it's not working.

Make sure that you are trying to connect to the correct server.

Contact your broker.

Check the server, username and password

Jose Cardenas:
Some brokers are proposing the demo account with expiration, besides - brokers can delete demo accounts based on inactivity.
Reason: