5-YEAR PROJECTION based on // Can a good strategy make 1000 USD to 1 billion USD in 5 years? // - page 2

Samuel Onyike:

Hahaha

That was just a 5-year maths. It doesn't mean I started in January. It's only convenient to begin the maths from January.

I started on the 4th of March! So 4th March 2017 makes it one year for me.

Anyway, Thanks for the check and the challenge

Just play it safe. 50% target might force you to make some decision that you shouldn't have taken which may eventually cause you a lot of harm on the account. 

Francis Dogbe:
Just play it safe. 50% target might force you to make some decision that you shouldn't have taken which may eventually cause you a lot of harm on the account. 

I totally agree with Francis! I worry that you will blow up "INITIAL CAPITAL" of 1000. Ohhh it's 800 USD you started with!

I don't want to say I told you so.

Play safe.

I'm still watching

Francis Dogbe:

That's true.

Thanks. 

Ajah S.O.:

I totally agree with Francis! I worry that you will blow up "INITIAL CAPITAL" of 1000. Ohhh it's 800 USD you started with!

I don't want to say I told you so.

Play safe.

I'm still watching

Hmmmn!

Thanks. I'll try to play safe. But I still want to make 1000% by 4th March 2017.

Let's see how it goes 

Everything you succeed. The main thing to believe and not to stop.

From what i see your signal your SL is too big and your TP is too small. Please reverse that maybe you can achieve your goal.

Alexz80:
From what i see your signal your SL is too big and your TP is too small. Please reverse that maybe you can achieve your goal.
Are you really sure about that. You may need to take a look again! It's MARTINGALE!

Petr Baskakov:
Everything you succeed. The main thing to believe and not to stop.

True talk! Absolutely true!

Everything will succeed.

In addition... manage risks and all will be well!

Samuel Onyike:
Are you really sure about that. You may need to take a look again! It's MARTINGALE!
If you said MARTINGALE it's impossible to achieve your goal.

Samuel Onyike:

Hello.

What's your take on these projections for the next five years?!!!

all can and very likely if you have a strategy that can be relied upon
Reason: