5-YEAR PROJECTION based on // Can a good strategy make 1000 USD to 1 billion USD in 5 years? //

Samuel Onyike:

Hello.

What's your take on these projections for the next five years?!!!

well it's march is your account at 2250.00?

Samuel Onyike:

Hello.

What's your take on these projections for the next five years?!!!

hmmm.. during the 5-years period with all those crazy news being released, the broker playing tricks on you and blah blah blah..... I think you will in for bumpy ride. For me I suggest you try 3-5% of returns monthly on your balance with low risk. Do the math for 5-years and you will see what you will get. :D

Francis Dogbe:
hmmm.. during the 5-years period with all those crazy news being released, the broker playing tricks on you and blah blah blah..... I think you will in for bumpy ride. For me I suggest you try 3-5% of returns monthly on your balance with low risk. Do the math for 5-years and you will see what you will get. :D
I completely agree with you. Forex is not a get rich in one day sketch. 

Rozana Sustar:
Yeah i have already done the math. Can you imagine that with $10 starting capital and making 3% of the balance daily for a year can make you $100,000. ...?

Rozana Sustar:

It's 5 years!

Why do you all think it's impossible to make 50% a month? 

Francis Dogbe:
Yeah i have already done the math. Can you imagine that with $10 starting capital and making 3% of the balance daily for a year can make you $100,000. ...?
Why do you think it's impossible to make 50% a month? Please share with me! I believe a great strategy can do more!

Francis Dogbe:

Thanks a lot dear friend,

If I understand you well, I should stop trading having made 7% after 2 days of trading and wait for the next month to trade again!

I Openly accept the challenge to make 40 - 50% a month while maintaining a drawdown of 20%.

It's a good thing to challenge my trading strategy but I urge us to keep our hands folded and watch!

I am very open to sincere pieces of advice anytime, any day. 

driftwood:
well it's march is your account at 2250.00?

Hahaha

That was just a 5-year maths. It doesn't mean I started in January. It's only convenient to begin the maths from January.

I started on the 4th of March! So 4th March 2017 makes it one year for me.

Anyway, Thanks for the check and the challenge

Samuel Onyike:

I Openly accept the challenge to make 40 - 50% a month while maintaining a drawdown of 20%.

It's a good thing to challenge my trading strategy but I urge us to keep our hands folded and watch!

I am very open to sincere pieces of advice anytime, any day. 

Your signal is still less than a week!

My "sincere piece of advice" is that you "keep quiet" until your signal BEATS the market for at least a month or two!

Then and then only you can speak.

My hands are folded and I am watching your signal!

I mean no offence.

Reason: