MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 139

In the strategy tester in visual mode, when hovering the mouse pointer over the open order icon, there is no comment on the order in the tooltip. It always was there before. Please correct it.

Problems with MT4 565 installation.

After LiveUpdate log message: new version 4.00 build 565 is available , started downloading as usual.

After the message LiveUpdate fihished, I closed the terminal and restarted it.

Message asking for permission to make changes was displayed - I allowed it.

Next, terminal started loading and displayed the original LiveUpdate: new version 4.00 build 565 is available message.

The update didn't happen and now I'm unable to update in any way.

What to do?

pro_:

No, and yet I have caught it (the problem)... Although it doesn't always manifest itself. (MT 563, ME 881)

I opened a brand new Expert Advisor and wrote some lines. I made a quick video. Note the first 2 lines of the 2nd paragraph exactly there change row3+3 na row3 is wrong (with other variants errors in other lines). Strangely enough, when I wanted to comment out these lines for clarity, there was no problem and the change was correct. I found that if I put the cursor at the end of the line before trying to "Search-Replace", everything changes correctly. But as soon as I put the cursor at the very end of the code, the error occurs again. Well, very strange trick - that's why video, otherwise you won't prove and believe yourself :). The *.FLV format didn't come out in quality, that's why in the application *.MP4 in zip-archive.

And the code itself:.

Very difficult bug)Thanks for attentiveness, we'll fix it

ForexMoneyMaker:

After LiveUpdate log message: new version 4.00 build 565 is available , started downloading as usual.

After the message LiveUpdate fihished, I closed the terminal and restarted it.

Then terminal started loading and displayed the original LiveUpdate: new version 4.00 build 565 is available message.

What to do?

What folder is the terminal installed in, what permissions does it have? Does restarting help?

I had a similar problem on Saturday. The process started when I re-logged to my broker (whose terminal was originally) and then back again.

alexey_pak:

Very elusive bug)Thank you for your attention, we will fix it

You're welcome.... We're all in this together... People's :)))) maybe even inter-people's :) Good luck.

ForexMoneyMaker:

After the message LiveUpdate fihished, I closed the terminal and restarted.

Next, the terminal started loading and displayed the original LiveUpdate: new version 4.00 build 565 is available message.

What to do?

Please attach the terminal logs.

Why is a crash file not always created when the terminal closes by itself or hangs tight?

ALXIMIKS:

Why is a crash file not always created when the terminal closes by itself or hangs tight?

Under what conditions does your terminal hang/self-close ?

alexloz:
Please attach the terminal logs.

I have sent the files to ServiceDesk. Application no#907205.
Reason: