Fibonacci cluster/confluence indicator mt4

Hi there,

I would like to trade in such a way that utilises fibonacci levels that overlap or are present in close proximity, known as fibonacci clusters.

My question is, can anyone point me in the right direction on an indicator or trading method for MT4 to allow me to trade fibonacci clusters.

Thanks for your help in advance,

Tom Melvin

bump

bump! definately, i'd like  to c an indicator show confluence on fibonacci levels (based on high time frame high/lows) can any one recommend/share any? 

I find it shocking that the market here does not offer any usable fibonacci tool...

I am also looking for a fibonacci time clusters indicator. There is one that displays the strenght of the clusters in histogram format in the indicator subwindow, below price, which makes it easier to use.

It is just the fibonacci ratio applied to the time axis, code already exists, it is not like they have to create a super complicated algorithm... How come we don't see those indicators available here? Instead there are a myriad of useless indicators that just looks like a christmas tree...

Reason: