Indicators: creativity and focus MQL5

Hello, I don't know if this is the right place to ask but hey.

I understand more or less how the codes work in MQL5 but I have a problem and that is that I can't think of how to create something new, that is, I enter the metatrader 5 market and I see many creative ideas about indicators, but I don't understand how to create something like this so new, I mean, I only know how to do moving averages, ZigZag, but it is something as such that already exists and that they already taught me, but I don't understand how to design an indicator as such, that is, present the idea, then pass it to the code and make it have some meaning and function. Not something already existing, like painting a moving average with two colors, for example.
I really appreciate your answers as well as suggestions, thanks.

Why do you want to "create" something new?

There are already so many, many indicators in existence, most of which don't add any value to the existing traditional ones.

Instead, focus on learning the maths behind the existing classical indicators, so that you can understand how they work.

The better you understand them, the easier for you to be able to use them properly.

Keep it simple. Stick to the basics. Don't complicate things.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Why do you want to "create" something new?

There are already so many, many indicators in existence, most of which don't add any value to the existing traditional ones.

Instead, focus on learning the maths behind the existing classical indicators, so that you can understand how they work.

The better you understand them, the easier for you to be able to use them properly.

Keep it simple. Stick to the basics. Don't complicate things.

Very true, I had not seen it that way, I suppose that because of the desire to believe that one is a genius and will discover the answer to everything, that is completely forgotten, thank you very much.
Reason: