Help with drawing arrows on cross of moving average and a line produced by an array

I was hoping someone would be willing to help me with a problem I'm having. As the title suggests, I'm trying to draw arrows when a moving average crosses a line that is drawn by an array. I'm working with the Center of Gravity indicator, trying to understand it actually. I thought it would be nice to be able to draw a signal moving average that would signal buy and sell as price moves between the channels. 

I am by no means a skilled programmer but have been learning MQL and am slowly getting to grips to how it works. This has really stumped me though and can't understand why I can't get it to work. I have used similar code before to draw arrows at a cross of two moving averages and it works perfectly. The only difference here is the fact I'm crossing a line that is drawn through an array. In previous attempts I can get arrows drawn but they draw on every candle so I thought it had to do with the loop I was using. In this latest attempt I can't even get the arrows to show up!

This is the source code in question. If needs be I can post the full source if that would be easier. Any help would be very much appreciated.

HighChannel2[n]= CenterChannel[n]+(ChannelNarrow2*StandardDeviation);
LowChannel2[n] = CenterChannel[n] -(ChannelNarrow2*StandardDeviation);

int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();
   int limit= Bars-counted_bars;
   for(int q=0;q<limit;q++)
     {
      double SignalLineCurrent=iMA(NULL,PERIOD_CURRENT,1,0,MODE_LWMA,PRICE_CLOSE,q);
      double SignalLinePrevious=iMA(NULL,PERIOD_CURRENT,1,0,MODE_LWMA,PRICE_CLOSE,q+1);

if(ShowSignal)
        {
         MA3[q]=SignalLineCurrent;
        }

if(ShowArrows)
        {
         if(SignalLineCurrent>LowChannel2[n] && SignalLinePrevious<LowChannel2[n+1])
           {
            upArrow[q]=Low[q];
           }

else if(SignalLineCurrent<HighChannel2[n] && SignalLinePrevious>HighChannel2[n+1])
           {
            downArrow[q]=High[q];
           }

}

}

Change all "n" to "q" after for(int q=0;q<limit;q++)

LowChannel2[n]

Vasyl Nosal:

Change all "n" to "q" after for(int q=0;q<limit;q++)

LowChannel2[n]

Out of everything I tried I did not try that... Thank you very much! It works perfectly now.

hii bro ...

if you have completed the entire code you can send the full moving average arrow code so i want to see and if you have solved the problem then send me the code.. ??