QEMA and PEMA

Hi!

I uploaded QEMA (Quadruple Exponential Moving Average) and PEMA( Pentuple Exponential Moving Average) in the forum, more or less in 2012.07.23, and never appeared and I never received a feedback.

How long it takes? Anybody?

In Mql4 it takes hours to appear!

BrunoPio:

Hi!

I uploaded QEMA (Quadruple Exponential Moving Average) and PEMA( Pentuple Exponential Moving Average) in the forum, more or less in 2012.07.23, and never appeared and I never received a feedback.

How long it takes? Anybody?

In Mql4 it takes hours to appear!

Hi BrunoPio,

Code base right ?. Not really, in mql4, there's some problem too https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/140573 

:D 

a question for the moderators .... - MQL4 forum
  • www.mql5.com
a question for the moderators .... - MQL4 forum

onewithzachy:

Hi BrunoPio,

Code base right ?. Not really, in mql4, there's some problem too https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/140573 

:D 

Thanks for answer.

=)

Indicators: QEMA
Indicators: QEMA
  • www.mql5.com
QEMA - Quadruple Exponential Moving Average.

Thanks!

It is the reason that takes so long.

=)

I downloaded it but have not installed it yet. If I wasn't stuck on why my MACd indicator is not matching screen vs EA which is for the competition, I would have :)

Thank you for your efforts to the community. 

Dear Bruno, this is odd but i downloaded those two a few days ago. They are posted in mql4.com, i just came to5 today and fund these comments.
Well done but therer is still some room for improvement . I have another ma that is smoother but i have no idea the math behind it and hage not seen anything like it. These ones still have some crinkles in which are not needed.

mac8008:

I downloaded it but have not installed it yet. If I wasn't stuck on why my MACd indicator is not matching screen vs EA which is for the competition, I would have :)

Thank you for your efforts to the community. 

?

Sorry, but I did not understand the problem.

Your MACd value is not the same of your EA?

MaxEmperor:
Dear Bruno, this is odd but i downloaded those two a few days ago. They are posted in mql4.com, i just came to5 today and fund these comments.
Well done but therer is still some room for improvement . I have another ma that is smoother but i have no idea the math behind it and hage not seen anything like it. These ones still have some crinkles in which are not needed.

I'm just starting to learn. Any suggestions to improve?

Put something here about your ma.

=)

hi,

hi, idon t succeed using your source file PEMA (penta exponential ma...) in my metatrader  5, it seems that i don t have the program file to use it   Would explainme howi can use pema indcator in metatrader 5 ? thanks

Reason: