Download MetaTrader 5

Help !!!! Purchased faulty indicator from marketplace and seller not responding to messages.

To add comments, please log in or register
Publish your article and thousands of people all over the world will read it!
remcurrence
remcurrence 2016.01.30 17:19 

Greetings good people, I recently purchased an indicator from the marketplace which seems to have a problem. The email alert functionality doesn't properly work: it constantly shows up an error. I have contacted the seller both on this platform and via his website, but no response yet. In the interim I am wondering if this MQL5 platform has a complaint handling procedure for customers in my situation?

Thanking you in advance of your responses.

Remcurrence. 

Stuart Browne
Stuart Browne 2016.01.31 01:57  
remcurrence:

Greetings good people, I recently purchased an indicator from the marketplace which seems to have a problem. The email alert functionality doesn't properly work: it constantly shows up an error. I have contacted the seller both on this platform and via his website, but no response yet. In the interim I am wondering if this MQL5 platform has a complaint handling procedure for customers in my situation?

Thanking you in advance of your responses.

Remcurrence. 

If you can't get in contact with the seller, you will have to open a ticket with the service desk (left menu of your profile page)
remcurrence
remcurrence 2016.02.01 12:41  
Stuart Browne:
If you can't get in contact with the seller, you will have to open a ticket with the service desk (left menu of your profile page)
Thank you for your advice. The seller has since responded.
Stuart Browne
Stuart Browne 2016.02.01 13:24  
remcurrence:
Thank you for your advice. The seller has since responded.
Awesome, thanks for reporting back, hope it works out well
To add comments, please log in or register