Experts: RSI Bollinger Bands EA - page 3

i try download but its not working for my acc...u can explain sir?

chewan:
i try download but its not working for my acc...u can explain sir?
I would need more information.  Can you compile it?  What error is reported?

Automated-Trading:

RSI Bollinger Bands EA:

Author: raposter

Good day can you please  change EURUSD to EURUSDMicro?

Hello .. Good evening! I have done tests and was very good, however, to put it to run does not open order and when I compile this appeared according to the image. It appears this winuser32.mqh
Files:
bbrsi.PNG  137 kb

Jose Sun kay Choy Ochoa:
Hello .. Good evening! I have done tests and was very good, however, to put it to run does not open order and when I compile this appeared according to the image. It appears this winuser32.mqh
There were no errors or warnings at the Compile stage.  When you run the program,  were there errors displayed in the Log file when an Order Open command was executed?

Hello friend, you realize you are not opening orders! I do not know if this is how it! But to build something appears, take a look at the image.
Files:

Jose Sun kay Choy Ochoa:
Hello friend, you realize you are not opening orders! I do not know if this is how it! But to build something appears, take a look at the image.
Hello.  The image shows the compile step, not execution. So I can't determine what happens when a open trade instruction is executed.  A log file is needed for this.  Also, make sure Automated Trading is enabled (Tools/Options/Exp Adv tab)

Hi, does this EA run on other pairs, too?

Optimization needed?

Tobias Grosse:

Hi, does this EA run on other pairs, too?

Optimization needed?

Yes.  Just change the ActvSymbol external variable to the pair of choice and re optimize.

Hello, can you add an overall filter as MA cross trend filter, i.e. only buy trades when fast MA over slow MA? Then add lot derived by equity. I think it could be more growth then by these two additions.

best regards, 

Reason: