Back testing will not go into 2016 - page 2

Sturgis isaac:
OK guys I've figure it out. Its Appears that the mt4 only can test back as far its been in stalled. Then the test gets the rest of the data from mt4 history servers. 

Let me explain. You see my test would not show January 2016 besides 29th, 30th, 31st. But when I put the test to and earlier date. Let's say October 2015, the test results will run up to December 11, 2015 everyday making trades. Then skip to January 29, 2016. Incase your wondering 
No there wasn't no long term open trades at this time nether.

It also just so happens that January 29, 2016 is the date I installed MT4 on my PC. Which let's me believe that the platform must be installed for it to collect data. Between the last history update. If not the test will skip over the date. Until the history servers have there next update which will fill in data gap. For the mt4. This idea was confirmed to me when check my vps. Which had mt4 installed and the symbol chart open. During the time in question. 

And the Vps ran the same ea with all same setting. And had no problems. Between December and today's date. Last I checked with mql5 the last history servers update was on December 12 and new one is scheduled soon.

good to know you have figured it out yourself. Happy trading, cheers :)