Download MetaTrader 5

To add comments, please log in or register
josh238
josh238  
Are there instructions somewhere that show a newbie the basics of the trading platform? How to open and close a trade. I first want to know how to trade manually without a robot. Thank you>
Francis Dogbe
Francis Dogbe  

Try tradimo.com they have good and concise video tutorial for newbies.

Cheers 

Waseem Raza
Waseem Raza  

Try to read articles on    babypips.com

Understand all these

SELL, BUY ,  Limit Order, Stop Orders , Slippage, Stop level, Stop Out Level, Freeze level, Pips and Points, Mt4 ,Mt5, Account Balance , Equity, Free Margin, Leverage, Spread, Commission, Swap, Scalping, Hedging, Martin, Normal Trading, Arbitrage , Grid Trading, etc

Try Demo more practice  brings for you confidence 

Learn Forex Trading With BabyPips.com
  • www.babypips.com
Got a nice mix of longer-term forex chart setups, both ranges & trends, to close out 2015 and look ahead to 2016. Here's what I got on NZD/JPY, USD/JPY & EUR/GBP! Forex: Reflecting on My Q4 2015 Performance It's time to kick it back into gear for 2016, starting off with a review and reflection of my Q4 2015 forex blog performance. 6 Main...
josh238
josh238  
Francis Dogbe:

Cheers 

Thank you very much. I'll give it a look!
josh238
josh238  
Francis Dogbe:

Cheers 

Waseem Raza:

Try to read articles on    babypips.com

Understand all these

SELL, BUY ,  Limit Order, Stop Orders , Slippage, Stop level, Stop Out Level, Freeze level, Pips and Points, Mt4 ,Mt5, Account Balance , Equity, Free Margin, Leverage, Spread, Commission, Swap, Scalping, Hedging, Martin, Normal Trading, Arbitrage , Grid Trading, etc

Try Demo more practice  brings for you confidence 

Much appreciated. I'll check it out!
To add comments, please log in or register