Are there instructions somewhere that show a newbie the basics of the trading platform? How to open and close a trade. I first want to know how to trade manually without a robot. Thank you>

Try tradimo.com they have good and concise video tutorial for newbies.

Cheers 

Try to read articles on    babypips.com

Understand all these

SELL, BUY ,  Limit Order, Stop Orders , Slippage, Stop level, Stop Out Level, Freeze level, Pips and Points, Mt4 ,Mt5, Account Balance , Equity, Free Margin, Leverage, Spread, Commission, Swap, Scalping, Hedging, Martin, Normal Trading, Arbitrage , Grid Trading, etc

Try Demo more practice  brings for you confidence 

Learn Forex Trading With BabyPips.com
  • www.babypips.com
Got a nice mix of longer-term forex chart setups, both ranges & trends, to close out 2015 and look ahead to 2016. Here's what I got on NZD/JPY, USD/JPY & EUR/GBP! Forex: Reflecting on My Q4 2015 Performance It's time to kick it back into gear for 2016, starting off with a review and reflection of my Q4 2015 forex blog performance. 6 Main...

Francis Dogbe:

Cheers 

Thank you very much. I'll give it a look!

Francis Dogbe:

Cheers 

Waseem Raza:

Try to read articles on    babypips.com

Understand all these

SELL, BUY ,  Limit Order, Stop Orders , Slippage, Stop level, Stop Out Level, Freeze level, Pips and Points, Mt4 ,Mt5, Account Balance , Equity, Free Margin, Leverage, Spread, Commission, Swap, Scalping, Hedging, Martin, Normal Trading, Arbitrage , Grid Trading, etc

Try Demo more practice  brings for you confidence 

Much appreciated. I'll check it out!
Reason: