Lack of description into Tool Box / Code Base tab

The Code Base tab inside the Tool Box is a usefull feature, but we only get a description sentence with the publishing date. Sometimes the author is also written. But what is really missing is : - the type of code: is it Indicator, Lib or Script - the name of this code Actually, when we right click on one of these description lines, no one can knows if its an indicator, a script or a librairie nor its name. I think that it's required to: - know where to download the selected code - avoid downloading one more time something already downloaded

razoff:
The Code Base tab inside the Tool Box is a usefull feature, but we only get a description sentence with the publishing date. Sometimes the author is also written. But what is really missing is : - the type of code: is it Indicator, Lib or Script - the name of this code Actually, when we right click on one of these description lines, no one can knows if its an indicator, a script or a librairie nor its name. I think that it's required to: - know where to download the selected code - avoid downloading one more time something already downloaded

I agree with that, I think there's should be one more column describing if it is EA, CI, script, or whatever, rather than right click and de-select EA or CI or Script. 

Just simple request.

Good one razoff 

As is written in the user guide, the type of a program is indicated using icons:

• Expert Advisor — Expert Advisors
  • Indicator — Indicators
  • Script — Scripts

Alexx:

As is written in the user guide, the type of a program is indicated using icons:

• — Expert Advisors
  • — Indicators
  • — Scripts

I see ... little tiny icons ... on very left side ...

I think we prefer an additional column so that we can click the column and the list will sort itself.

Specific application types can be shown/hidden using the context menu.

Alexx:
Specific application types can be shown/hidden using the context menu.

Yeah I know that, I mention that earlier, I still prefer column not tiny icon on a far left side or right clicking.

However, thanks anyway for replying Alexx, we ask many things in Service Desk and only a few get answered. So thank you for your reply.

:D 

Reason: