New Member Needs Help

Hello everybody,

this is my first post in MQL5 forum. I've just finished downloading the Meta Trader 5, and it's working well now. The problem is I can't apply my old account on it. I have demo account with DeltaStock but I don't know the server of that company.

Could anyone give me a hand in this.

thanks a lot 

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

Aladdin82:

Hello everybody,

this is my first post in MQL5 forum. I've just finished downloading the Meta Trader 5, and it's working well now. The problem is I can't apply my old account on it. I have demo account with DeltaStock but I don't know the server of that company.

Could anyone give me a hand in this.

thanks a lot 

Hi Aladdin82,

1. Delta Stock does not offer MT5. If they offer MT5, then download MT5 installer from Delta Stock not from other. Beside demo account for MT4 is different with demo account for MT5

2. Where did you get the MT5 installer anyway ?, Did you get it from MetaQuotes ? If it is, then you can only open demo account with MetaQuotes only. Try Alpari UK, if you want live account with MT5.

onewithzachy:

Hi Aladdin82,

1. Delta Stock does not offer MT5. If they offer MT5, then download MT5 installer from Delta Stock not from other. Beside demo account for MT4 is different with demo account for MT5

2. Where did you get the MT5 installer anyway ?, Did you get it from MetaQuotes ? If it is, then you can only open demo account with MetaQuotes only. Try Alpari UK, if you want live account with MT5.

Now I registered in Alpari UK,

thanks a lot 

Reason: