cent accounts

hi guys. Is it safe to follow a cent account with more money than in the signals account? Example cent account has 2.000euro  I follow signal with 5.000euro?

no

not

safe 

upleitrim:
hi guys. Is it safe to follow a cent account with more money than in the signals account? Example cent account has 2.000euro  I follow signal with 5.000euro?
Definetely not safe... he is using some high risk strategies that will crash the account sooner or later. He wants to earn from subscribtions... Not from real trading...

Agree ... its too risky and not safe

upleitrim:
Safe and not Safe  - it depends on a trader. 

Izzatilla Ikramov:
Agree..!! ^_^

3rjfx:
Agree..!! ^_^
Izzatilla Ikramov:
If it is not risky, what does providor/trader use cent account then?

Rozana Sustar:
If it is not risky, what does providor/trader use cent account then?
there can be a lot of reasons: no enough money, reducing emotional loading, staring with cent account and keeping for a long time period as a results of trading activities and etc.    

Rozana Sustar:
Definetely not safe... he is using some high risk strategies that will crash the account sooner or later. He wants to earn from subscribtions... Not from real trading...
ok so what is good real  trading signal to follow and are all the highly rated ones on this platform to be avoided?.

Izzatilla Ikramov:
there can be a lot of reasons: no enough money, reducing emotional loading, staring with cent account and keeping for a long time period as a results of trading activities and etc.    
I agree, the best indicator of a serious long therm signal is the drawdown.

why does brokers tricking clients by this type of trading account???? 

Reason: