Issue pulling in data from other currency pairs - page 2

Nah, MT4 can't work with multi currency in the tester. Major pain in the butt. A few people have complicated work arounds that they report works but I've never tried it myself. You should find the posts on here using the search bar top right.

I don't use tickstory data, only data straight from my broker so I get the most accurate results 

Thanks I'll have a search around see what I can find.

Out of interest how do you download and access the data from the broker server? Using the History Center?

I've been using TickStory but will probably start testing on both going forward. 

Nope, the history centre pulls the data from MQ servers so like TickStory, it's totally different to your broker data. The only way to pull it from your broker is to load a pair/timeframe, then press and hold the "Home" key. This will scroll you to the last data point (earliest time) and as you're holding the home key, it will continue to request earlier data from your broker. Keep holding home key until the chart stops moving backwards and you will have all available data. Now rinse and repeat for other pairs/timeframes :)
Reason: