EA Identification

Can anyone tell me how to identify the EA number given in the trade log to which EA made the trade?

You can use comment when the EA send the order.

biantoro kunarto:
You can use comment when the EA send the order.

Thanks for the suggestion but I am not trying to program anything, I have 3 EAs running and I am trying to find out which one is making the bad trades.  There is a identification number in the trade log, can't figure out which one is which...

Each EA should have its own magic number (some EA allow you to define this number!),  The comment is not save as the broker can change it.

To get this magic number you either have to code it yourself or you goolge for a solution or you ask in the Freelance (see above) area for someone to code it for you.

dears
This trader is not a programmer
ALL what he need to know the position is related to which EA in the same account...

Try to over the mouse corser above the comment cell then wait a moment, you will find a yellow colored label with a number 
Maybe this number is the position number and also the MAGIC NUMBER

This magic number if not equal zero then it will be mostly different than each EA

you can also use "Comment" to identify, it will easier to identify
to check it, just show the comment on history mt4

wildmoney69:

Can anyone tell me how to identify the EA number given in the trade log to which EA made the trade?

Comment best option for solve this issue.

Abdullah Al Main:
Comment best option for solve this issue.
Definitely not, the broker are free to change the comment. E.g. some replace the comment by [tp] or [sl] if the order has been closed by profit target or stop loss!!

calli:
Definitely not, the broker are free to change the comment. E.g. some replace the comment by [tp] or [sl] if the order has been closed by profit target or stop loss!!

order by ea with comment hit SL, >>  http://my.jetscreenshot.com/20838/20151121-4wgg-7kb

Reason: