Discussion of article "Who Is Who in MQL5.community?"

New article Who Is Who in MQL5.community? is published:

The MQL5.com website remembers all of you quite well! How many of your threads are epic, how popular your articles are and how often your programs in the Code Base are downloaded – this is only a small part of what is remembered at MQL5.com.

Your achievements are available in your profile, but what about the overall picture? In this article we will show the general picture of all MQL5.community members achievements.

Who Is Who in MQL5.community?

Author: MetaQuotes

Great, is this article always update? or just for this moment..

Who knows, may be...

Mabey an idea to organize a meeting (metatrader convention??). Everybody can meet each other and see the users of the forum

lamme.vandriel:

Mabey an idea to organize a meeting (metatrader convention??). Everybody can meet each other and see the users of the forum

that would be cool but difficult as so many people from all around the world are here.

Great,,,,

and I just know how to make 'MQL5 Service Desk' respond to our request..... The more we ask, the more bigger "subject font" to catch programmer's attention... and the result will make bigger chance our request to be fullfilled...

and I don't see my name

Dua Yong Rew:
and I don't see my name
How long have you been a part of the MQL5 community (as in, what date did you start)?  Because judging by the championships, the last one they posted about was back in 2012.  Nothing on there if they had one in '13, '14, and if they are having one now in '15.

Why is Mql5 full of russian people??
Reason: