can't log into MQL5 community in VPS

I can log into MQL5 community in my PC but failed if i log through my VPS.

What is wrong? please advise.

Thanks.

Maybe you saying this because you failed to download your purchased product.

How to sure your logged in in your MT4  after log in you need to click Market from bottom of MT4  and there you can see you balance

If your not seeing you balance restart MT4 and try again to login  Tool>Options>Community       

Waseem Raza:

Maybe you saying this because you failed to download your purchased product.

How to sure your logged in in your MT4  after log in you need to click Market from bottom of MT4  and there you can see you balance

If your not seeing you balance restart MT4 and try again to login  Tool>Options>Community       

If i use with my PC, everything works fine including downloads and login into the MQL5 community when turn on my MT4 platform.

However, when i use my VPS, i can't login into the MQL5 community when turn on my MT4 platform, i checked and tried my login name and password many times, still did not work.

Please advise.

Thanks.

When you tried to log in on vps  then click Market Tab  and see what you seeing on top right corner your balance of MQL5 or it saying Register MQL5 Account?

Waseem Raza:
When you tried to log in on vps  then click Market Tab  and see what you seeing on top right corner your balance of MQL5 or it saying Register MQL5 Account?

when i'm in my VPS, turned on MT4 platform, in the log tab, it says "MQL5 community: authorization failed" and "MQL4 market: failed to connect to server".

However my MT4 platform on my home PC is ok, no warning log.

Please advise.

Thanks.

Please ask help from your VPS service provider sometimes an OS can make problem 

AcuraMDX:

If i use with my PC, everything works fine including downloads and login into the MQL5 community when turn on my MT4 platform.

However, when i use my VPS, i can't login into the MQL5 community when turn on my MT4 platform, i checked and tried my login name and password many times, still did not work.

Please advise.

Thanks.

Hi did you fix this issue? I am having the same trouble. Please can you advise?

same problem here any help

Edward Ngui Min Ket:
same problem here any help

If you login can fill the Community tab in Metatrader with your forum login (your forum login is kiliket; your forum login is not your email) and your forum password so you can find your MQL5 VPS subscription (if you subscribed to MQL5 VPS) in case you login to the trading account which you used for VPS subscription.

Reason: