Question for Moderator?

Hello Mod,

I'd like to know the place within this Trading Forum that is most appropriate for posting a link to my YouTube live stream channel. 

Regards

InflectionFX7:

Hello Mod,

I'd like to know the place within this Trading Forum that is most appropriate for posting a link to my YouTube live stream channel. 

Regards

The place for it is your profile page and not the forum.

Hello all of my indicators from the market place have stoped working and either want load or are frozen. What should I do . All of my indicators that are not from the Market store still work.

Donald Delaney:
Hello all of my indicators from the market place have stoped working and either want load or are frozen. What should I do . All of my indicators that are not from the Market store still work.

Make sure you are logged into your MQL5 account in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community, tab.

If you are, try to restart your computer and terminal and try again (try re-installing your MQL5 purchased also).

Eleni Anna Branou:

The place for it is your profile page and not the forum.

How does anyone see it on the Profile Page, exactly - if the point is to allow others to view live streamed trades?

InflectionFX7:

How does anyone see it on the Profile Page, exactly - if the point is to allow others to view live streamed trades?

Advertising is not allowed in the forum, so you could only promote such a thing in your profile page to your friends and followers.

Reason: