can someone suggest perinially profitable EA for automated trading

Hi !

sometimes I wonder is there any perenially profitable EA out there because all the EAs I download from the market for demo test fails with big DD at one point or the other in future.neither the EA I coded runs into profit continually without intolerable drawdown!(I am a profitable manual trader using technical analysis ). i have seen EA with some 'promise' in the market also which works good for 'particular pair' and for 'particular timeframe' but the same EA fails even when tested in other highly correlated pair. 

there are clear benefits of any automated profitable trading EA,if it exist'..no monitoring of trades,simply no hard work!

conclusion???

most probably there is no consistently profitable EA!

reason may be due to dissimilar datas,brokers,flawed trading logic,no money management,no proper stoploss,different timeframe, etc etc...

but I suspect this may be the formost reason for non-existence of such profitable EA-    prices is so complex that no EA, however complex can understand it all the time.

despite this, I would like anyone regarding long term use of any profitable EAs whether commercial,free or own coded EA to share their experience if it exist... 

No hard work no suscess.

Indanguang Samrow Panmei:

Hi !

(I am a profitable manual trader using technical analysis ).

Take it to the max.

Marco vd Heijden:
Take it to the max.
surely..any profitable EA then pls share?
Reason: