Download MetaTrader 5
To add comments, please log in or register
Find out how to add a video in the messages editor
vinesh.caumul
vinesh.caumul 2012.04.20 12:02 

I have got two different platform of Meta Trader 5. I want to capture the price of EURUSD spot from one platform and use that price as an input for the second platform. How can i do that?

Is it possible to handle a price from a one exchange and use it in another exchange? Is that possible?
Biantoro Kunarto
Biantoro Kunarto 2012.04.21 02:14  

I think it is possible, you can write to a file and then other platform open that file. Maybe this can work.
Christian Vost
Christian Vost 2012.04.22 04:54  

Exchange data between platforms, or use EURUSD prices to plot signals for other currency pair, in same platform? Perhaps use dll for transfer between platforms...

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/18

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/19 

Hope these links help your cause...

How to Exchange Data: A DLL for MQL5 in 10 Minutes
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Now not so many developers remember how to write a simple DLL, and what are special features of different system binding. Using several examples, I will try to show the entire process of the simple DLL's creation in 10 minutes, as well as to discuss some technical details of our binding implementation. I will show the step-by-step process of DLL creation in Visual Studio with examples of exchanging different types of variables (numbers, arrays, strings, etc.). Besides I will explain how to protect your client terminal from crashes in custom DLLs.
vinesh.caumul
vinesh.caumul 2013.07.02 15:41  

Hi Chris V,

Thanks

Btw i am getting the following errors:

unsolved import function call

Cannot call 'fnCalculateSpeed','MQL5DLLSamples.dll' is not located

Cannot load 'MQL5DLLSamples.dll

Could you please help.

Many Thanks & Best Regards,

Vinesh Caumul 

/