Comment last moving average's value

HI ALL

Is there an indicator that will comment last value of my simple moving averages on the screen?   I am new to the Metatrader and can't seem to find it.  I am not proficient enough yet to write it one.

Thanks in advance Harry  

Hi Harry

Try the attached, it will print the MA values in the upper left corner. I didn't know if you wanted the current bar or the previous bar so I set it to print both. You'll see the code is pretty easy to understand so you could modify it yourself. Just make sure you set the inputs to be the same as the MA indicator on your chart (eg period, type of MA etc)

Both compiled version and plain code attached.

Cheers
Stu
Files:
MAValues.ex4  7 kb
MAValues.mq4  3 kb

Stuart Browne:
Hi Harry

Try the attached, it will print the MA values in the upper left corner. I didn't know if you wanted the current bar or the previous bar so I set it to print both. You'll see the code is pretty easy to understand so you could modify it yourself. Just make sure you set the inputs to be the same as the MA indicator on your chart (eg period, type of MA etc)

Cheers
Stu   

Thanks Stu

Exactly what I was looking for much appreciated.

Harry  

Stuart Browne:
Hi Harry

Cheers
Stu
Good (y)

Harry Jannetta:

Thanks Stu

Exactly what I was looking for much appreciated.

Harry  

Welcome mate :)
Reason: