Do you make money in forex? - page 2

I consider myself is a big winner because of the big diversity to earning sources I did.

- Most of my profit comes from commission itself as I got 77 clients under my IB ... not all of them are active of course but they bring to me a respectable monthly income since about 20 months. 

- Selling my own exclusive EAs which brings to me more customers.

- Coding EA (in the past), but have no time for it now :(

- My own trading using either my EAs or sometimes manual strategies when I feel in the mood for manual trading.

- I never use an EA for longer period as I feel there is a rhythm between the EA coder and the market, if I feel the other EA works better in this market conditions or change the settings then I do promptly or may be nothing will work for now, I quit for a while ... I believe results are very different between traders using same EA because every trader must know how exactly the EA works and how to use it and control it. EAs -form my point of view- are not set and forget tool. They are like babies, you need to guide them according to your life experience.   

Thank you to everyone that voted honestly!

All your responses are very much appreciated! I hope I can learn something and apply your advice.

I also hope this can help anyone else struggling with forex like me!

From trading, and from selling in the market.
Reason: