Writing a single CSV file from the strategy tester in MT5.

Hello, I am trying to write two values into a CSV file each time the tester stops. So, during the optimization, there are multiple values written for several passes. This is like exactly as I want but I have a different problem:

As per the documentation (testing_agent_directory\MQL5\files in case of testing), the same file is written in the four parts of their corresponding agent location. 

Is there any way to write the file in a single location(using tester)? Thanks for your help. 

Best regards,
Nitin

Nitin Raj:

Hello, I am trying to write two values into a CSV file each time the tester stops. So, during the optimization, there are multiple values written for several passes. This is like exactly as I want but I have a different problem:

As per the documentation (testing_agent_directory\MQL5\files in case of testing), the same file is written in the four parts of their corresponding agent location. 

Is there any way to write the file in a single location(using tester)? Thanks for your help. 

Best regards,
Nitin

You should pass the data from agents to the terminal using frames. Then you can write the data to a file in OnTesterPass event handler.

Stanislav Korotky:

You should pass the data from agents to the terminal using frames. Then you can write the data to a file in OnTesterPass event handler.

Works great, thanks a lot :)

Reason: