MetaTrader 5 / metaquote platform

Trying to utilize a certain strategy but need to know what time frame or what session the metquotes is using because the times just don't match up to Eastern standard time nor the London session.

so what time frame does the metatrader 5 metaquote- Demo platform run on? 

The timezone on MetaQuotes Demo server is EET (GMT+2) with Daylight summer time correction.

This is to match 00:00 platform time to 5pm US Eastern time (Close of day for most markets)

It's because we don't want sunday bar.

Aytugan Khafizov:

The timezone on MetaQuotes Demo server is EET (GMT+2) with Daylight summer time correction.

Nope, it's GMT+3 with Daylight summer time.

This is to match 00:00 platform time to 5pm US Eastern time (Close of day for most markets)

Right.

Alain Verleyen:
Nope, it's GMT+3 with Daylight summer time.
GMT+2 with DST (one hour) results to GMT+3 during summer and to GMT+2 during winter

Aytugan Khafizov:
GMT+2 with DST (one hour) results to GMT+3 during summer and to GMT+2 during winter
Yes. But your first post was confusing.

after all this I'm still not with a true answer so let me ask it this way

if I want to know when the London market opens what time would it be on the MetaQuote/MetaTrader-Demo platform?

in other words when does the london session begin on this Demo platform? 

Alain Verleyen:
Yes. But your first post was confusing.
so GMT+3 what is the plus 3 and what time would be on the demo platform when the london session begins??

Kevin trimmier:
so GMT+3 what is the plus 3 and what time would be on the demo platform when the london session begins??

What time is London ? What time is the opening ?

Reason: