a question about how to free library in mql5 ?

first , please forgive me for my  poor english .

my situation is as follows :

1:  my indicator X load a library Y . But  i found  Y wasn't be freed after closing the indicator X . So if i can freelibray in indicator X ?

2: when i close MetaTrade 5 , it doesn't be closed for i found the terminal.exe in tast-manager .

3:  i want to know weather there exist a method so that i can open a indicator and know real time result of the indicator  when runing the incoming strategy-test  of MetaTrader 5 . 

Or weather this question will be taken into consideration in MT5.

Thanks in advance .

FuliangQ posted  :

first , please forgive me for my  poor english .

my situation is as follows :

1:  my indicator X load a library Y . But  i found  Y wasn't be freed after closing the indicator X . So if i can freelibray in indicator X ?

You can use functions IndicatorCreate and IndicatorRelease. If indicator is not used for a certain time, it will be releasead automatically by terminal.

FuliangQ posted  :

2: when i close MetaTrade 5 , it doesn't be closed for i found the terminal.exe in tast-manager .

Please wait a bit, terminal.exe takes a some time to safe complete open processes. It's OK.

FuliangQ posted  :

3:  i want to know weather there exist a method so that i can open a indicator and know real time result of the indicator  when runing the incoming strategy-test  of MetaTrader 5 .

Soory, I don't understand this question.

Rosh:
Soory, I don't understand this question.

thanks for your reply so quickly and  sorry for my poor english =) .

i have know the answer for question 3.

but ,

4: weather i can load my data in a new symbol's window ,  not in  a indicator's window , just like a new symbol  .

FuliangQ:

4: weather i can load my data in a new symbol's window ,  not in  a indicator's window , just like a new symbol  .

No, at the moment is is not allowed to create your own Symbol and then to open a chart with it.

Rosh:
No, at the moment is is not allowed to create your own Symbol and then to open a chart with it.
Ok , thanks .
Reason: