good TRader/EA

Who is able to turn 500$ into 20k?

A ruthless moneylender?

Mirko Cerulli:
A ruthless moneylender?
Or drug dealer maybe ?

Steve Zoeger:
Why limiting your self, you can even turn it in 1 billion.

Yep! I'm in.

Forex is only a way to wipe big money. LOL 

Steve Zoeger:

YES_RELLY_HAPPENED_IN_A_MONTH_OR_LITTLE_MORE 

Steve Zoeger:

This is not a tough job. I heard a story, true or false, I don't know. Someone opened a buy position on gold (Maybe) with lot 0.01, then due to personal problem, he forgot everything about forex and start another job / business. After 10-12 years, somehow he remember he was a forex trader. Then he find out the details from email and log in to that account and got appx. 5K profit.

You did not mentioned any fixed period, so you can open some position and forget forex for 10 to 15 years, maybe can be millionaire from 500$. 

Alain Verleyen:
Why limiting your self, you can even turn it in 1 billion.
Exactly, and it doesn't matter with money, it's about time, I mean good traders are able to turn 10 USD into 1 trillion dollar, that might require a lot of time though, but it's certainly possible

Pankaj D Costa:

This is not a tough job. I heard a story, true or false, I don't know. Someone opened a buy position on gold (Maybe) with lot 0.01, then due to personal problem, he forgot everything about forex and start another job / business. After 10-12 years, somehow he remember he was a forex trader. Then he find out the details from email and log in to that account and got appx. 5K profit.

You did not mentioned any fixed period, so you can open some position and forget forex for 10 to 15 years, maybe can be millionaire from 500$. 

I belive forex is great for earn money.

sumonbd78:
I belive forex is great for earn money.
Yes, forex is a good platform to earn money and there is no bindings to earn profit. Just need a good and stable strategy. 

I belive forex earn money and hight risk, and be carefully lot MM
Reason: