script reverse EA signals

Hi, I'm looking for a script to reverse the signals emitted by the expert advisor, if the signal emitted expert Buy, the script open a sell operation and initial stop loss take profit and become the take profit is origian stop loss.Is it possible? thank you

Can't

84alb:
Hi, I'm looking for a script to reverse the signals emitted by the expert advisor, if the signal emitted expert Buy, the script open a sell operation and initial stop loss take profit and become the take profit is origian stop loss.Is it possible? thank you

It is possible.

However you need to use 2 accounts or copy reversed trades.

Option 2 accounts:

1 demo account & 1 live account, use trade copier with reverse option, so each trade executed on demo account will be copied as opposite on live account.

Option 1 account:

Use ea to trade micro lots eg. 0.01 and use another ea that is reading the trades from the same account and copy reversed trades with different lot size

eg. 0.1 lot. In that case there is a little influence on account from orginal EA, and high influence from reversed trades.

What you need to take under consideration is doubled spread that you will loose on any trade reversed like that.

Thus why the best option is to have access to the ea source code and just update trading conditions.

84alb:
<Deleted>

84alb: I'm looking for a script to reverse the signals

Since always buying is not profitable, is always selling? You pay the spread in either direction.

Reversing your signal will not normally improve it.

Reason: