MetaTrader wont open anymore - page 2

koala321:
Problem has beed solved,Alain Verleyen (angevoyageur) helped via TeamViewer,PC needed a little cleanup,but still thanks for the help:)
That's great. It would be nice to know how you fixed it.  Thanks

@Angevoyageur please I think am having the same issues as koala321... Any chance you can help me as well

I would like to know how to fix this too. What was cleaned up?

Found a workaround, download MT5 from another broker, copy those .exe file and replace it.

Worked for me.

koala321 #:
Problem has beed solved,Alain Verleyen (angevoyageur) helped via TeamViewer,PC needed a little cleanup,but still thanks for the help:)
How was it resolved? encountering same issue.

• MT5 won't start after update. Could I get older version please?- forum thread 
  • The thread with some suggestions for the users who can not install MT5: new update of MT?!
MT5 won't start after update. Could I get older version please?
MT5 won't start after update. Could I get older version please?
  • www.mql5.com
Hello, I can't start MT5 after update, when I try nothing happens. Is possible to get older versions somehow please...

please i am having issue with my metatrader, it wont open at all... i have i tried uninstalling but still nothing

help me please

42496559 #:

please i am having issue with my metatrader, it wont open at all... i have i tried uninstalling but still nothing

help me please

It was discussed many times during the several days so I summarized everything in one post here (it depends on MT4 or MT5, and which Windows you are using with 32-bit or 64-bit, and also - about antivirus and more):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

My trading platform shut down alone

Sergey Golubev, 2021.09.08 01:18

Some users reported yesterday about their antivirus issue.
read post , post  , post and post

• How to install clean MT4 and any build of MT5 (3 examples with screenshots): this page
  • Limitations to use old builds of MT4/MT5 or old versions of Windows (incl antivirus issue): this page

Sergey Golubev #:
It was discussed many times during the several days so I summarized everything in one post here (it depends on MT4 or MT5, and which Windows you are using with 32-bit or 64-bit, and also - about antivirus and more):

i do not have antivirus, but my mt4 that i just now installed are not working.

something is very wrong! I downloaded 3 new install files for MT4, from 3 different brokers, thinking they had updated those, so i installed these new install files, on 3 different computers, and none of the platforms will open. My platforms installed before today work fine, just new installations i did just in last 1 hour, will not start, And... the icon for my mt4 source code files all have mt5 icons.
Reason: