Meta Tester 5 Agents Manager

Gentlemen.

I have downloaded the manager (build 1085) and installed it on my laptop which is running windows 8.1 x64 os. All 8 cores of my i7 processor appears in the services tab but the Agents drop box shows only the figure 1, besides, the Add button is "locked" (not clickable).

Port column shows a sequence from 2000 - 2007 and the TCP port cell up the schedule shows 2008.

I checked "sell computing resources ...." box in MQL 5 cloud network tab and only 1 agent appeared in my agents page in MQL5 community. Another 1 appeared later, and then both are gone after only 1 day without showing any activity although Agents manager shows traffic in/out and status is "running".

Your suggestions and comments are appreciated.

Best regards. 

Osama3agag:

Gentlemen.

I have downloaded the manager (build 1085) and installed it on my laptop which is running windows 8.1 x64 os. All 8 cores of my i7 processor appears in the services tab but the Agents drop box shows only the figure 1, besides, the Add button is "locked" (not clickable).

Port column shows a sequence from 2000 - 2007 and the TCP port cell up the schedule shows 2008.

I checked "sell computing resources ...." box in MQL 5 cloud network tab and only 1 agent appeared in my agents page in MQL5 community. Another 1 appeared later, and then both are gone after only 1 day without showing any activity although Agents manager shows traffic in/out and status is "running".

Your suggestions and comments are appreciated.

Best regards. 

Update:

I unchecked "Active last day" box in my Agents page and it showed the previously shown agents.

Still the problem "how can I add all my 8 agents to the service" persists.

Reason: