fxiresolutions is fake

Dear Friends,

According to MQL5 fxiresolutions has been registered are selling robotic trading systems. However, The company is cheating the customers by taking payments for the robotic trading systems with high promises and not delivering to their promises

Kindly suggest me ways to blacklist this company from MQL5 and if possible recover the lost funds in their firm 

Nagesh Kuravadi:

Dear Friends,

According to MQL5 fxiresolutions has been registered are selling robotic trading systems. However, The company is cheating the customers by taking payments for the robotic trading systems with high promises and not delivering to their promises

Kindly suggest me ways to blacklist this company from MQL5 and if possible recover the lost funds in their firm 

Please write to ServiceDesk if you think something is not clear with this seller.

Nagesh Kuravadi:

Dear Friends,

"Recover the lost funds" is not something we would be able to do.  That sounds like a legal problem.
Reason: