Odd function regarding getting to submitted articles

It seems odd that you can get to your posts and (I presume since I don't have any) published articles from your profile page, but to see submitted articles, you have no choice but to go through the articles tab at the top of the website.  To me, it would seem to make sense that you should be able to open up the list of your submitted articles from your own profile page/area, if anywhere.

did you try to enter your alias in the search box and press enter?

Marco vd Heijden:
did you try to enter your alias in the search box and press enter?
That is not the issue, my posts come up when I do that, as you would expect.  My point is that submitted (but not published) articles cannot be seen through your profile page's link to publications, where, if anywhere, you would expect them to be accessible, especially since they are not yet published.  To me, it seems to operate backwards as to how it should.  I would think that articles that are published could be accessed through the general site's "articles" area, and the ones that aren't would not need to go through there yet.

JD4:
That is not the issue, my posts come up when I do that, as you would expect.  My point is that submitted (but not published) articles cannot be seen through your profile page's link to publications, where, if anywhere, you would expect them to be accessible, especially since they are not yet published.  To me, it seems to operate backwards as to how it should.  I would think that articles that are published could be accessed through the general site's "articles" area, and the ones that aren't would not need to go through there yet.

Alain Verleyen:

I guess I am not understanding your post, Alain.

JD4:
I guess I am not understanding your post, Alain.
This is not a topic for the forum but for the ServiceDesk.

Alain Verleyen:
This is not a topic for the forum but for the ServiceDesk.
Ah, thank you.  Will send them a note about it right now.
Reason: