Limitation (Time & user)

Hi,

1.) Is it possible to add a time/date limitation to an EA? For example "available till 2015.07.30" after that date, it will not be able to use. Or something like that.

2.) Is it possible to add an account number limitation to an EA?(or something like that) For example, I'll compile the EA and the .ex4 file will be alloved to use for only account number 123456

Thanks for your reading.

Best Regards...

Yes, you can add a limitation to an EA such as Time/date limitation, account number, broker name,..etc

Beyhan Dinc:

Hi,

1.) Is it possible to add a time/date limitation to an EA? For example "available till 2015.07.30" after that date, it will not be able to use. Or something like that.

2.) Is it possible to add an account number limitation to an EA?(or something like that) For example, I'll compile the EA and the .ex4 file will be alloved to use for only account number 123456

Thanks for your reading.

Best Regards...

Also, as you know, it is not allowed to sell an EA that has limitations on mql5.com. But, some of my EAs have different functionalities (like timer, etc.) and I should send them to the interested traders because when they download the demo version, they will not be able to test it via strategy tester. So, I should add some limitations before sending them.

biantoro kunarto:
Yes, you can add a limitation to an EA such as Time/date limitation, account number, broker name,..etc

Thank you.

Regards...

Reason: