Download MetaTrader 5
To add comments, please log in or register
Use MQL5 Cloud Network. It is secure!
Dave90210
Dave90210 2015.06.27 01:17 
On two separate accounts when using a specific EA I purchased my charts will update themselves after I enter a trade. The chart will go black and it will say Chart Updating. This process only last 1-2 seconds and the chart goes back to normal. Since I'm in a trade when this happens will the EA not close the trade after the chart updates on its own? Also sometimes I need to reboot my computer while in a trade, if I reboot and load the chart again with the current open trade by the EA will that trade close by my EA after reboot?
Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen 2015.07.01 13:21  
Dave90210:
On two separate accounts when using a specific EA I purchased my charts will update themselves after I enter a trade. The chart will go black and it will say Chart Updating. This process only last 1-2 seconds and the chart goes back to normal. Since I'm in a trade when this happens will the EA not close the trade after the chart updates on its own? Also sometimes I need to reboot my computer while in a trade, if I reboot and load the chart again with the current open trade by the EA will that trade close by my EA after reboot?

Please ask support to the seller.

EDIT: Or post the code of the EA, otherwise not possible to help you.

Rubens Marinho
Rubens Marinho 2015.07.01 17:13  
Try to clean your LOGs
/
To add comments, please log in or register