How to gain maximum profit with small balance?

Many traders in the sosial media give a screenshot about unimaginable profit, or zero drawdown.
I have seen many of them screenshot growth more than  a million %.
Is it a true fact, or simply myth to find aNewbie and greed investor? 
Files:

could be both

Could be all one or the other or a varying combination of the 2.  I would be wary of the people who claim to have huge growth in a very short period of time.  Not that it is not possible, but it seems very unlikely.

I know many of them, at the end they sell, "holygrail" tecnique and part of them make a paid signal..this is a black campaign agaist a trully trader, and missleading. They only show the profit without tell the risk

JD4:
Could be all one or the other or a varying combination of the 2.  I would be wary of the people who claim to have huge growth in a very short period of time.  Not that it is not possible, but it seems very unlikely.
I can certainly show you which trader is it 😀

Marco vd Heijden:
could be both
Hi marco how are you?

i am fine thank you.

Some will find the edge and step into the 3% zone where others fail and remain in the 97% zone.

They are usually the book writers and crap sellers and you can identify their fault by reading what they write you can see where they gone wrong and why they didn't succeed.

Never forget : If someone holds the golden goose, why would they sell it to you?

They don't and it is usually the greed of the people that get ripped off thinking they can buy a millionaire robot for a few bucks, it's just being naive if you ask me they only pay for a wise lesson and a rottn chicken in stead of goose :)

Marco vd Heijden:

i am fine thank you.

Some will find the edge and step into the 3% zone where others fail and remain in the 97% zone.

They are usually the book writers and crap sellers and you can identify their fault by reading what they write you can see where they gone wrong and why they didn't succeed.

Never forget : If someone holds the golden goose, why would they sell it to you?

They don't and it is usually the greed of the people that get ripped off thinking they can buy a millionaire robot for a few bucks, it's just being naive if you ask me they only pay for a wise lesson and a rottn chicken in stead of goose :)

Hundred percent agree with you 
Reason: