How to fix Error 133 (Trade is disabled)

I have EA running which works fine most of the time but suddenly once in a while I get error 133 (Trade disabled) for Pending order it places.  Once I get this error I am not able to delete or modify this order.  But although in my MT$ it still remains Pending order but actual broker server it shows as a filled order.  Therefore after a while it closes on its own causing loss in most of the time and sometime it results in profit.  This is strange behavior.  Can someone suggest me the way I can avoid this error. Also, if this error occurs is there any way to fix this and get into normal trading and synch up with broker server.  This error causes uncertainty in my automated trading which results in losses sometime.

I would appreciate any feedback on this.

Broker not allow trade by EA.

As I mentioned this only happens once in a while otherwise all trades are placed and closed properly. Therfore this may not be Broker related issue.

In fact this type of pending order only show up in MT4 platform but that is actually filled in Broker side.

For example, for the order SELL STOP which I see in MT4 platform this order is showed as filled in broker server.  I have no way to find out at what price it is filled in and so on therefore not able to close in MT4.

This is very strange issue. Looks like MT4 bug.

If anyone has experience this issue your feedback will be greatly appreciated. 

Ashok Nale:

As I mentioned this only happens once in a while otherwise all trades are placed and closed properly. Therfore this may not be Broker related issue.

In fact this type of pending order only show up in MT4 platform but that is actually filled in Broker side.

For example, for the order SELL STOP which I see in MT4 platform this order is showed as filled in broker server.  I have no way to find out at what price it is filled in and so on therefore not able to close in MT4.

This is very strange issue. Looks like MT4 bug.

If anyone has experience this issue your feedback will be greatly appreciated. 

May already exceed the maximum limit order.

3rjfx:
May already exceed the maximum limit order.
There is only one limit order at a time.  So, there is no question about exceeding the number of limit orders.

Ashok Nale:

That could be a broker issue, an MT4 issue or your code. We don't have enough information.

What does that mean ? How can you know how it's showed in broker server ?

Alain Verleyen:
That could be a broker issue, an MT4 issue or your code. We don't have enough information.What does that mean ? How can you know how it's showed in broker server ?
This broker provide web based trading too. So,  I can login to my account on the web and I can see that particular order is filled. I can close this filled order with this web interface whereas on MT4 it shows as pending order till I close it.

Ashok Nale:
This broker provide web based trading too. So,  I can login to my account on the web and I can see that particular order is filled. I can close this filled order with this web interface whereas on MT4 it shows as pending order till I close it.
I suggest you to ask explanation to your broker in the first place.

Alain Verleyen:
I suggest you to ask explanation to your broker in the first place.

I asked them but they say it is something to do with MT4. I think it must be problem with MT4 because it should just copy the status of the order as it is on Broker server.  But again Broker is also responsible for thrie MT4 server(MT4 Bridge) part too. I tried to get some resolution from Broker but was not successful. Not sure how to go about this. I think this is serious issue as far as running EA is concerned.

Ashok Nale:

I asked them but they say it is something to do with MT4. I think it must be problem with MT4 because it should just copy the status of the order as it is on Broker server.  But again Broker is also responsible for thrie MT4 server(MT4 Bridge) part too. I tried to get some resolution from Broker but was not successful. Not sure how to go about this. I think this is serious issue as far as running EA is concerned.

You can try to contact the ServiceDesk
Reason: