Creating new reverse mode to this indicator?

Hello,

Can someone help please with my indicator here,  want to add one new simple mode to it. The indicator draws vertical lines based on volume indicator.

The new mode lets call it 'Opposite Mode' as the name suggest it basically makes the indicator draw opposite of the two daily vertical lines the indicator normally draws. See example image below, the tick means

where the new opposite mode draws where X (cross) are the normal mode. My coding skills are pretty much basic at this stage but see the source code below it may be as easy as making few changes to these two lines of codes in order to create a new reverse mode of the original function.  

curr_lines.m_line_up_curr =  MathMax(high - pips_diff * Point, low + pips_diff * Point);

curr_lines.m_line_dn_curr =  MathMin(high - pips_diff * Point, low + pips_diff * Point);     

Chart EURUSD, H1, 2015.05.01 19:06 UTC, International Capital Markets Pty Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Real
Files:

Need help making small updates to this indicator.

Filmon Yohannes:
Need help making small updates to this indicator.

Plenty of help available here

Stuart Browne:

Plenty of help available here

Yes I know that's where i initially got it made by a freelancer... Right now I'm learning MQL to do it myself, so I was hoping to get some help to further understand my MQL around here but silly me right. 

Filmon Yohannes:
Yes I know that's where i initially got it made by a freelancer... Right now I'm learning MQL to do it myself, so I was hoping to get some help to further understand my MQL around here but silly me right. 
You can hire freelancer to explain you what to do and how does it works
Reason: