EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 448

Temnyj:

Even if they are against it, you have to see the results of the indicator and then draw conclusions about its performance.

As I understand it, in the short term we are going up. Right?

The forum is lagging, posts are loading in parts ))))

Temnyj:
Although I have started to understand the principle of its operation, it remains to understand the construction algorithm.

There's nothing to figure out... just go ahead and use it... in 10 minutes you'll understand everything...

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/131776

Vizard:

Against... better to read the ramblings of newcomers...

Exactly 24 hours I will count votes for and against, then make conclusions about the expediency of this event, I do not want to impose anything on anyone, as there are opponents, even when yesterday's forecast worked out, which was made in a very difficult and controversial situation.

yosuf:

Exactly one day I will count the votes for and against, then make conclusions about the advisability of this event, I do not want to impose anything on anyone, as there are opponents, even when yesterday's forecast worked out, which was made in a very difficult and controversial situation.
How often (time interval) should your forecast be updated?

Temnyj:

If they are against it, you have to see the results of the indicator, and then draw conclusions about its work.

As I understand it, we are waiting for growth in the short term. Right?

You don't have to stare at it for a year or two to see the result... just ask the author to make historical calculations... the indicator allows you to do that...

The author is silent about it - riding your ears ...

2 - the indicator will show how to apply it ... i.e., a flat line will be straight for example ... etc..

I don't know how else to explain it... play the game...

yosuf:

Exactly 24 hours I will count votes for and against, then make conclusions about the expediency of this event, I do not want to impose anything on anyone, as there are opponents, even when yesterday's prediction worked out, which was made in a very difficult and controversial situation.

my vote is in favour

Temnyj:

Even if they are against it, you need to see the results of the indicator and then draw conclusions about its performance.

As I understand it, in the short term we are going up. Right?

Exactly right, but keep in mind, I am also learning to understand it myself, so do not judge me harshly, but help me to understand and interpret the indicator correctly, so that it will be useful.

margaret:

No one minds if you post your predictions...

You were just asked to comment on how to navigate your indicator....

For example: where the lines cross, there are two options that determine the direction of movement, right?

Stick with the blue line, this is the line of predominant price movement in two possible directions, is that clear now?

yosuf:

Vlad72 22.03.2011 19:07

This is getting interesting.

Yusuf down with his miracle indicator and the crowd led by Margarita up.

Personally, I am looking down so far

ZetM 22.03.2011 18:48
Yosuf:

This morning's forecast is confirmed, only now there is no chance for a rise

I think the indicator is wrong. The pair will start rising very soon.
Apparently, the indicator was right, pointing to the target 1.4138 (page 423) yesterday and I didn't manage to convince it of a lie, but what do you think?

Yes, of course, your "CHILDREN" in non-competition. I'm getting in line begging you for permission to touch this "miracle".

In all seriousness, you are not acting correctly, why have you decided on me? Don't you read other forum members' posts?

The latter, if you have a soft spot for my posts. Bring me the one where I agree with your indicator on price decrease to 1.4184. The price went down, currently to 1.4099, but not to 1.4138 (YOUR Prediction), if such accuracy is important, the next day has not come yet. We will wait.

I have to disappoint you, but my expectations remained the same, growth of the pair and decline by 150 pips did not change.

I am keeping silent about my understanding of the market situation at the moment and for the next week, "so as not to spoil your indicator's reputation".

Regards.

yosuf:

Exactly 24 hours will count the votes for and against, then make conclusions about the feasibility of the event, no one and nothing I want to impose, as there are opponents, even when yesterday's prediction worked out, which was made in a very difficult and controversial situation.

I don't give a shit what you're counting... the players will take their time with you ... in the end you'll get more...

Not by PR and selling ... You'll get the same amount of lv from selling it...it's a road to nowhere... Man I've seen so much in my life...

ok play the game...good luck and profits everyone...

Reason: