Basic Question

I'm new to using Robots - but I have added 2 Robots to my demo FXCM Metatrader 4 platform (Best Secrets EUR/USD & GBP/USD) - I have smiley's in the top right hand (chart)corners - but thet are not trading? In the navigator both robots are greyed out ? Any advice please?

JDONOVAN:
I'm new to using Robots - but I have added 2 Robots to my demo FXCM Metatrader 4 platform (Best Secrets EUR/USD & GBP/USD) - I have smiley's in the top right hand (chart)corners - but thet are not trading? In the navigator both robots are greyed out ? Any advice please?

I think you'll find better help here

www.mql4.com

But generally make sure the use of expert advisors is enabled in the options or settings tab of metatrader and that when you right click the smiley and go to properties, auto trading is also enabled. 

I'm new to using Robots - but I have added 2 Robots to my demo FXCM Metatrader 4 platform (Best Secrets EUR/USD & GBP/USD) - I have smiley's in the top right hand (chart)corners - but that are not trading? In the navigator both robots are greyed out ? Any advice please? If we install the robot successfully was it show smile icon on right top side of chart picture. Anyone can show me how to install the robot in step by step please, because i am really new into this forex trade. Your advise is much appreaciated. I am from Malaysia and my contact number is +60 019 816 9532. Thanks
Reason: